Join us on Thursday, October 31st at Ottawa City Hall, and Friday, November 1, 2013 at the Brookstreet Hotel as TiE Ottawa hosts TiECon Canada. This is TiE’s flagship entrepreneurial conference, being held for the first time on Canadian soil.
Organized in partnership with Canadian sister chapters in Toronto and Vancouver, and global chapters in Boston and Silicon Valley, TiECon Canada will bring together hundreds of entrepreneurs, SMEs and industry veterans, investors and other members of the Canadian and global business community. This includes more than 45 speakers who will share their stories and secrets for business success including:
- Vivek Wadhwa, Entrepreneur and Vice President Research & Innovation at Singularity University named by TIME Magazine as one of the top 40 Most Influential Minds in Tech in 2012
- Paul Singh, Venture Partners at 500 Startups, a California-based ‘super angel’ fund that has invested in more than 500 firms in almost 30 countries, and Founder of Dashboard.io
- Julien Smith, CEO of Breather, an on-demand space company, as well as the New York Times bestselling author of three books
In addition to an all-star roster of speakers, this two-day event will offer:
- The opportunity for start-ups to compete for $50,000 at TiECon Canada Pitch Fest
- Rare access to entrepreneurial leaders, angel investors, VCs and government funders, and opportunities to increase deal flow
- Insight on emerging innovations, business trends and competitive intelligence
- Mentorship and learning
- Extensive networking with peers, seasoned industry leaders from Canada and the US, prospective customers, investors and partners
Register today for early bird tickets at www.tieconcanada.org and stay tuned for program updates.
For additional information on TiECon Canada, please contact Peggy Cameron at Ottawa.firstname.lastname@example.org.