Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
The Nokia Charity Automotive Show 2017
July 15, 2017 @ 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Nokia is hosting the 3rd annual charity automotive show in the Nokia parking lot in Kanata at 600 March Rd. There are over 2000+ parking spots so there is room for everybody! This event will be a 100% charity event.
- This is a family friendly event, so NO-ALCOHOL allowed. There will be security guards present who will escort you off the premises.
- All types of vehicles welcome! New, old, classics, tuners, imports, domestic, trucks, cars, jeeps, bikes, stock, etc.
- There will be food trucks
- Sponsors can request a few car spots together in order to set up a booth/display if they would like one
- There will be professional photographers present, taking photos of everything!
- $5.00 donation PER CAR to enter the “show side” of the parking lot
- $50.00 donation per vendor (or a donation toward the raffle)
- $100.00 donation per sponsor and donations towards the raffle – Also covers vendor’s fee and up to 10 reserved parking spots! This can be done by a group of people, clubs, companies, etc.
- FREE for foot traffic and spectators, only pay per car.
- When you donate to enter your vehicle into the show, you will receive a ticket. This ticket is your way back in if you decide to leave the event and come back. The coresponding ticket will be put in a raffle for some great door prizes later in the night!
- No burn outs.
- No drifting.
- No drugs or alcohol.
- No littering (there will be plenty of garbage cans)
- Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs (Candlelighters Ottawa)
“Where there’s light, there’s hope” Candlelighters directly supports families in Eastern Ontario affected by childhood cancers. Some of the services include covering medical expenses, hotel costs for families, and parking.
This year, there will be plenty to do and even more to see! They have the car audio competitions returning this year as well as all the awesome off-road competitions. Food truck on site, door prize raffles and even trophies! Yes, TROPHIES! There will be trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for:
- The best in the off-road events
- People’s choice for best car audio,
- People’s choice for best imports,
- People’s choice for best domestics,
- People’s Choice for best in show!
Still looking for more sponsors, vendors & photographers! If you are interested please contact Benjamin Pomfret. For a current list of sponsors see the event page on Facebook. 100% of donations go directly to Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Support Programs.
The more money raised this year, the more the event can grow!
JUST REMEMBER “IF IT’S GOT A MOTOR, BRING IT OVER!”
- Time: 2:30pm – ~8pm
- Date: Saturday, July 15 2017
- Place: 600 March Rd, Kanata, ON K2K 2T6
- Facebook event page
See event posters – click on thumbnail to enlarge.