Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
#SeriousTechLivesHere BOBs Award Nominations
September 27 @ 11:30 pm
Kanata North #SeriousTechLivesHere Awards
Nominations are Now Open for the 2019 Best Ottawa Business Awards (BOBs)
Deadline is September 27, 2019.
#SeriousTechLivesHere Award Categories:
Company of the Year
This award celebrates a company that has demonstrated outstanding business leadership, excellence in innovation and a commitment to their community and employees. This means increasing profitability, community involvement and thought leadership, and demonstration of sound business fundamentals. Happy employees help too.
- Please give examples of how your companies has displayed outstanding business and thought leadership?
- Please give examples of how your companies has demonstrated excellence in Innovation?
- Please give examples of how your company gives back to the community?
- Please demonstrate sound business fundamentals over the last 3 years?
Team of the Year
Does your company have outstanding employees making the impossible possible? Is your Engineering team unmatched? What about the business development team? This award will be judged based the team’s impact on 5 criteria; benefits to the company, advantage gained, processes improved, productivity, and fun to be around.
- What benefits were realized by the company? Could be revenue generation, cost savings, team building, get creative!
- Was a strategic advantage gained? Please describe.
- Were business processes improved?
- Was productivity improved?
- Are they fun to be around? Tell us about them!
View details on Rules and Regulations
For information on the other award categories please visit: bestottawabusiness.ca/awards-nominations
For information on the Awards Gala visit: bestottawabusiness.ca/event-details
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org