Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
Is your Pricing Process Making you LOSE Money or YOUR SHIRT?
November 18, 2013 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
A GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WEEK EVENT:
A Chamber Academy Workshop Presentation: Andrew Houston, ActionCOACH
Monday, November 18, 2013
4:00pm – 5:30pm
Community Employment Resource Centre (CERC), 415 Hazeldean Road, Kanata
Are you in “Retail”, “The Trades” or “Professional Services”? Are you running faster and faster and going nowhere? Is your competition eating you for breakfast? Or are you doing ok, but want to do great? Pricing your product or service is probably one of the toughest and most important things to do effectively in business. If you don’t do this right, you won’t be in business long. If you learn how to do it right……you can take your Business to any level.
During This Session you will Learn:
– That Pricing starts way before you actual price something
– The 5 Steps to Winning the Job
– How you can ensure you are Going to make a PROFIT
– How to ensure you engage and attract the RIGHT PROSPECTS…repeatedly
– Learn how to buy profitable customers at a good price
– Understand the Power of Customer LIFETIME Value and Profits
Early bird registration deals available, including the first 10 business owners to sign-up are FREE!
For additional information contact 613-838-3000 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org