Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
Carleton University’s Part-time Job Fair
September 17 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Carleton University’s Part-time Job Fair is for employers (both on and off-campus) looking to recruit students for part-time, seasonal, or contract job opportunities.
New this year! Career Services will be hosting our fairs in a new location in Alumni Hall, located in the Athletics Building. Benefits of the new location include:
- Easy and convenient parking and drop-off
- More student traffic
- Access to employer-only lounge
Fair Booth Package Costs:
Deluxe Booth Package – Only 6 available $450
- Booth is first at end of row and in high-traffic areas at the fair
- Logo recognition on all print and digital advertisements
- Logo recognition on student landing page of our online job portal
- Regular social media mentions on one platform (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook) 1x/week for a 2 week period leading up to fair date
Standard Booth Package – limited availability $300
All of our booth packages include 6ft table, chairs, 1 parking pass, 2 boxed lunches, morning coffee and snacks, water, Wi-Fi, and a FREE featured job posting on CUHire.
Note: Prices do not include HST.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any questions.