Events in Kanata North
Stay informed with the latest business networking events around Ottawa! If you know of a local or industry event taking place in Ottawa that you'd like to see featured on our website, please let us know.
- This event has passed.
2016 TiECon Canada conference
November 3, 2016 @ 8:00 am - November 4, 2016 @ 5:00 pm
TiECon Canada is TiE’s flagship conference for entrepreneurs, SMEs, industry veterans, investors, and other members of the Canadian business community. Organized in partnership with Canadian sister chapters in Toronto and Vancouver, and global TiE chapters in Silicon Valley and Boston, TiECon Canada is the largest event of its kind in the region.
It features industry leaders, technology gurus and investors from different sectors and all spheres of business. It will build directly on the success of the past TiECon Canada conferences that we held in Ottawa in 2013-2015 each of which assembled more than 300 participants, and featured more than 50 speakers, dozens of investors, and over 25 partners.
You’ll witness Ottawa’s top five start-ups compete for up to $125,000 in cash-investment and in-kind services at TiE Ottawa’s PitchFest and learn from nearly 2 dozen speakers throughout two technology tracks and four panels: Gamification, FinTech, 3-D Printing and The Revolution of Driving.
TiECon Canada delegates will also gain from:
- Inspiring Keynotes speaking on new disruptive technologies and business models that are shaking multi-billion dollar industries. Confirmed Keynotes:
- Managing director, global banking and market financial technology investments at Bank of America and Merrill Lynch – Bina Kalola
- CEO Financeit – Michael Garrity
- Gamification guru joining from Silicon Valley – Gabe Zicherman
- Bestselling author joining from Singapore – Shiv Khare
- Almost 20 speakers throughout two technology tracks and four panels: Gamification, FinTech, 3-D Printing and The Revolution of Driving.
- Witness Ottawa’s top five start-ups compete for up to $125,000 in cash-investment and in-kind services at TiE Ottawa’s
- Keynote investor panel featuring investors from Canada and USA
- Opportunity to connect with mentors, potential clients and fellow entrepreneurs from Ottawa and around the globe
The 2016 TiECon Canada conference will be hosted at the Brookstreet Hotel on November 3-4, 2016.
For more details on the conference and to register visit: www.tieconcanada2016.ca