Its been a busy season with some very interesting activities. Both our AGM and Diplomatic Tour with a number of Canadian Ambassadors and Diplomats in international trade were both held in November. Some of the photos from the events can be found on page 8 and 9 in the December issue issue of the Kanata Networker.
With the success of the Diplomatic Tour of our Technology Park in Kanata North, we decided to dedicate the December issue to some of the other growing Multinational companies we have in the region.
Check out our latest articles on the following companies:
- AirVM soars to new heights in cloud services
- Entrepreneur Spotlight with Mike Manson of TaraSpan
- Graphite Software opens Beijing office
- DataKinetics launches new company omNovos
- and read why businesses can’t survive without social media, a reprint with permission from the staff of Hootsuite, and CEO Ryan Holmes.
All 12 issues of the Kanata Networker is now available on ISSUU, an online publishing network. Catch up on the ones you’ve missed and check them out online today.